Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bumming around Itaewon

I hung out in Itaewon earlier this week. Everyone I meet hates the area, but I dig it. I started with a morning belly dance lesson and no plans for the rest of the day. My next stop was What the Book? where I scored the following titles:

~Aphrodite: A Memoir of the Senses by Isabel Allende
~Europe on a Shoestring
~1981 Collector's Edition Kama Sutra [Includes Explicit Photographs] (They're really awful; I love it.)

I spent a few hours at the Nescafe enjoying my finds and people-watching.

Yes, this person is passed out at 1:35 p.m. Looks comfy.



And then I headed home, only to be stalked by some creepy dude on the subway. Why oh why do men think it is OK to approach solo young women minding their own business? Ugh. I'm thinking about buying the biggest set of headphones I can find just to wear on the subway. No, I don't even have an mp3 player, but that's entirely beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment