Thursday, August 23, 2012

Laughable, indeed.

True Tales from Web-dating Misadventures

From my POF profile:I am polyamorous, am very much in love, and have no intention of settling down. (I think it's no coincidence they call it "settling.") My boyfriend is aware that I'm looking to date other people singly. If you'd like to know more about it, please feel free to ask me politely.
Jizzpuppet: there's no way you've had any luck on this??? how is this working out for you? does your boyfriend go on the date with you? and does he do the same... see other women?
Moi: The plentyoffish bowl does seem to be full of shit, but I have been out with people from other sites. Overall, web-dating hasn't worked out for me- I do much better dating among my circles of friends. Exactly what part of "My boyfriend is aware that I'm looking to date other people singly" is unclear? And yes, he does have another girlfriend.
Jizzpuppet: lol... you are so fuckin weird it's laughable. I bet you think the world is coming to an end, dont you? fuckin lunatic.. hahahaah
Moi: Sure beats being small-minded and trolling women for the sole purpose of insulting them. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? May you never have children to teach such a hateful worldview to, you sorry jizzpuppet.
More than a week later, he wrote: I actually kinda dig you now.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment