Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I am not stupied!

True Tales from Web-dating Misadventures

The first line of my POF profile in boldface: Please message me only if you are intelligent and articulate. I spend 8 hours a day copy editing people's shitty writing. Don't give me more work.

TehDumb: i lik you pics. u are real pretty and would like to get to know you better. ok.
Copyeditor: You have obviously failed to read my profile. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.
TehDumb: why you said that?
TehDumb: anyway you look not so nice and i was playing right because i am looking just fuck body
and your profile so long i am not stupied to read that and pof no body looking real lol
are you ok or not haha
Copyeditor: I can't understand anything you're saying. Do you speak English?
I received a notification that he sent a reply, but he blocked me before I could see it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment