Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Laptop temporarily out of service :0(

Not only does the new teacher not smoke, but he's also allergic to mold. That really sucks. He's nice, though, and I enjoy having an excuse to dine out and play tour guide.

In other news, I need a new laptop battery, don't know where to get one, and can't afford it for another week anyway. :0( I'll check around the Apple stores in the city this weekend and keep my fingers crossed.

I went on a hiking trip this past weekend at (Mt.) Seoroksan with Adventure Korea and it was awesome. I'll try to add pics whenever I get my home computer up and running again. I can't say enough good things about AK and all the cool people I meet on these trips. This time around, there were two people from Ansan and three from the DFW area (my hometown). I've already signed up for the second Mud Festival trip in July and am hoping to make it Jeju island the following week. I'm pretty psyched about it.

And I've already started planning my own welcome home party. Premature? Naw- personal accountability.

1 comment:

  1. Moniqa, Glad AK is going well and cool that you met people from DFW. All dolls are stored so just thought I'd let you know the dolls are safe and sound. Take care, Lv, Aunt Liani

    ReplyDelete