Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Idle threats

The director had a meeting with us teachers wherein she told us to henceforth send the unruliest of students to the Korean teachers to be threatened with an acupuncture needle so as to scare them into compliance. Yes, this really happened. No, I could not dream up something this outrageous.

I'm bummed that I can't buy a new laptop battery in the most wired country in the world, but it's not as expensive as I expected at Best Buy, so I can have a friend ship it instead.

I just realized that I've been here 7 months. I'm over the hump and getting even closer to going home!

I had other things to write about, but I can't think of them at the moment, having just come from the class that makes me want to drown kittens...by hand...en masse.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT? They're threatening to stab students with needles? What kind of school are you at lol.

    ReplyDelete