Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where have I been?

Everywhere!

Aug. 14: Had a great birthday lunch with friends and family at Black Eyed Pea and then went out to The Church with a few other friends. It was totally dead, but I looked awesome (see FB) and still enjoyed myself.

A few days later my computer got trapped in an infinite loop of "failure to restore, restart now" doom. I fixed it, but lost all the birthday photos.

Aug. 21: Liz came over to help me with hijinx of questionable legality. Here is the end product. Do not ask me questions about it unless you have read all the answers on the video description at YouTube.com.



Aug. 22: I performed at Open Stage. It was awesome and I will update with video just as soon as I can. It was such a cool venue (House of Poets, Richardson) with great people, great vibes, and I can't wait to go again. :)

Aug. 23: I interviewed for a cool technical editing position in Ft. Worth and nearly wrecked on the way home because some bitch thought she had right-of-way turning out of a parking lot and into me. I'll hear back about the position today, so cross your fingers!

Also, I got Beats Antique tickets for Trees on October 21. Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment